The WWEA community radio show Educating for Social Change is now available on Podbean. You can access episodes using the links below.
No more pokies in Wellington -Tina McIvor from the Problem Gambling Foundation – Educating for Social Change
Victoria and John interview Tina McIvor – Health Promotion Lead at Problem Gambling Foundation of New ZealandSign up to the campaign here:https://our.actionstation.org.nz/petitions/no-more-pokies-in-wellington Find out more here about the Problem Gaming Foundation:https://www.pgf.nz/
- No more pokies in Wellington -Tina McIvor from the Problem Gambling Foundation
- Mike Gourley's Hidden Histories returns with a discussion with the authors of 'Here We Are, Read Us: Women, Disability And Writing'
- Victoria talks with two young people about voting and Grant Brookes from Unions Wellington
- Victoria Quade talks to Sitene Peta Si'ulepa about Matariki, the Polynesian Panthers and Samoana Jazz Festival.
- Hidden Histories with Mike Gourley Part 4