The WWEA community radio show Educating for Social Change is now available on Podbean. You can access episodes using the links below. Educating for Social is produced by Wellington Workers Educational Association with support from Access Radio and New Zealand on Air.
The show, entitled Educating for Social Change, is aired on Wellington Access Radio 106.1FM every Sunday from 4-5pm. Produced by Victoria Quade and John Anderson the programme provides a working-class view of current events, while simultaneously training working people in radio production.
Victoria interviews Jill Oakley and Simon Bowden from the upcoming Whenua Ūkaipō Connectedness exhibition – Educating for Social Change
- Victoria interviews Jill Oakley and Simon Bowden from the upcoming Whenua Ūkaipō Connectedness exhibition
- Hidden Histories – Arts and Disability (Part 6)
- No more pokies in Wellington -Tina McIvor from the Problem Gambling Foundation
- Mike Gourley's Hidden Histories returns with a discussion with the authors of 'Here We Are, Read Us: Women, Disability And Writing'
- Victoria talks with two young people about voting and Grant Brookes from Unions Wellington